We collect certain information from you when you visit our website, such as your name, email address, and browsing history. This information is used to improve your experience on our website, personalize content, and allow you to access certain features, such as online courses and quizzes.
Please take the time to review this policy carefully, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help.
WHO WE ARE
Career College is a division of Ansam Training and Flúirse Limited.
Ansam Training is located at:
Prince Saud Al Faisal Ar Rawdah Dist
Ansam Training’s telephone number is:+966 555 046 298
Flúirse Limited is located at:
Davcon Business Centre
Monavalley Business Park
Flúirse’s telephone number is: +353 (0)66 718 5775
The Career College web address is: ansam.com.sa
Flúirse Limited, Davcon Business Centre, Monavalley Business Park, Tralee, Kerry, Ireland is the data controller of the personal data you provide to us. We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +353 (0)66 718 5775
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Our administration office team will be your initial point of contact for all data protection inquiries. They can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone on +353 (0)66 718 5775
ENROLING IN COURSES
We collect information about you during the checkout process for courses.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Courses you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you courses you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing address.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Course Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased and when it was purchased, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and services to you; for example
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service such as Akismet.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Ansam and Flúirse is concerned with protecting your privacy and data but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on the Career College “Site” “Service” may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our Business standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We use external third-party payment processors such as Stripe to process your payment when you book a course. These third-party payment processors do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. Your interactions with these external payment processing organisations are governed by their own privacy policies.
ACCESS AND RETENTION OF DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. For existing/current Career College users , you can review, correct, or update your current profile by logging into your profile e.g. to update your password. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you wish to delete or export your account data, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
CACHING AND CDN
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary.
We may use Jetpack for image processing and as an image CDN. Jetpack does not collect any information from you while providing this service.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cookies of the so-called “third parties” are, however, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while there is obligation to provide information pursuant to Article 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation, that the site manager, if he uses only such devices, will be able to provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
- Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net. Because of the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use and express their valid consent. It is envisaged that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or the user has given his consent after being informed with the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation. This site does not use profiling cookies.
By visiting this website, you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn, or systems for displaying embedded (integrated) multimedia content such as YouTube and Flickr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the web page of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the following are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- LinkedIn information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- LinkedIn (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- YouTube \ Google information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- YouTube \ Google (configuration): https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies#managing-cookies
- Pinterest Information https://policy.pinterest.com/privacy-policy
- Flikr \ Yahoo information https://legal.yahoo.com/ie/en/yahoo/privacy/cookies/index.html
- Flikr \ Yahoo (configuration) https://legal.yahoo.com/ie/en/yahoo/privacy/yourprivacycontrols/index.html
The site may include components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving site performance. For more information, please refer to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or when a logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available in subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server when they are created. In some cases, a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies could compromise the optimal use of the site.
The disabling of “third-party” cookies does not affect the navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. As an example, in Firefox, through the menu Tools-> Options-> Privacy, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. On the Internet it is easy to find documentation on how to set the cookie management rules for your browser, as an example you will find some addresses related to the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/HT201265