To be highly efficient in any managerial role within the fast-paced hospitality, events and tourism industry, you will need a variety of skills across a broad range of disciplines.
The Professional Diploma in Hospitality, Events & Tourism Management has been created to equip you with the necessary knowledge to take your leadership and management skills in the exciting hospitality, events and tourism sector to the next level by:
- Furnishing participants with the in-depth knowledge, skills and competencies necessary to succeed in the hospitality, events and tourism industry.
- Providing participants with a collection of practical resources around tourism, event management, project management, front office operations and Microsoft Office to achieve exceptional results in their chosen sectors.
- Teaching participants the requisite skills around supervisory management, conflict management and team leadership and development to coordinate and motivate their teams efficiently.
- Developing the necessary customer service skills needed to be effective in any customer-facing role.
- Empowering participants to communicate effectively in order to be successful in the dynamic hospitality, events and tourism environment.
- Facilitating personal development and career training, thereby enabling participants to excel in their chosen careers within the hospitality, events and tourism sector.